Notice addressed to the Owners of the personal data in possession of C8 Consulting Services S.A. de C.V.
C8 Consulting Services S.A. de C.V., located on Heriberto Frías 1439-404, Col. Del Valle, Mexico, CDMX CP 03100, informs you that the personal data —including sensitive data— of the Owner, that currently is or may eventually be part of our databases will be handled and/or used by C8 Consulting Services S.A. de C.V. and/or affiliate and/or subsidiary companies and/or third parties that, derived from nature of their jobs or duties, may need to handle and/or use your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations stemmed from the binding juridical relation between you as Owner of the personal data and the aforementioned companies.
C8 Consulting Services S.A. de C.V. will be allowed to transfer personal data in its databases to any of the parent companies and/or subsidiary/affiliate companies and/or third parties —national or foreign— unless the Owner expressly states their opposition in accordance with the provisions in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (LFPDPPP), hereinafter "the Law".
Owners can exercise rights vested by the Law from January 6th 2012 onwards by submitting a written request to the address: Heriberto Frías 1439-404, Col. Del Valle, Mexico, CDMX. CP 03100.
Irrespective of the medium used for its delivery, all requests submitted to C8 Consulting Services S.A. de C.V. must include:
- Name and handwritten signature of the Owner as well as a post address or another valid contact method in order to send a response to your request.
- Official identification documents to prove the Owner’s identity.
- A clear and concise description of the personal data over which the vested rights requested will be exercised.
- Include any element or document that may facilitate the task of locating the personal data in question.
- C8 Consulting Services S.A. de C.V. reserves the right to change, modify, complete and/or alter this notice at any time. You will be informed of any change via any of the contact methods established by the legislation.
Exercise of rights
In order to exercise the ARCO rights, you must submit a written request to the C8 Consulting Services S.A. de C.V. specifically addressed the head of the area currently in charge of safeguarding personal data. The request must state: name, e-mail and ARCO right you are looking to exercise. An answer will be sent within the next nine days. email@example.com